- On sale!
Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum'
(Bishop's Mitre) Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum' is a clump forming perennial with heart-shaped green leaves and delicate sulphur-yellow flowers in Spring.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum' is a clump forming perennial with heart-shaped green leaves and delicate sulphur-yellow flowers in Spring. The young leaves have copper and bronze tints when young.
Best in a position with light dappled or partial shade.
- Position: Light dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - April.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 20 - 30 cm (<1 ft)
- Spread: 30 - 40 cm (1 ft)
- Notes: To tidy up if required, trim off all the old leaves in late winter before the flowers emerge in the following spring.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Ground Cover, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
- On sale!