Cyrtomium fortunei var clivicola
(Japanese Holly Fern) A lovely low growing fern, Cyrtomium fortunei var clivicola is evergreen with leathery, holly-like green fronds.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A lovely low growing fern, Cyrtomium fortunei var clivicola is evergreen with leathery, holly-like green fronds. The fronds may turn pale yellow-green if in lots of sunlight. This is a a superb fern for a shady spot or woodland planting.
Cyrtomium fortunei var clivicola is very hardy and can also be grown very successfully in a container, provided it is in a shady position.
- Position: Light, dappled or heavy shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Cyrtomium fortunei var clivicola grows to be a small clump forming fern.
- Height: up to 40 - 50 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: up to 40 - 50 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot
You might also like