Cryptomeria japonica 'Pipo'
(Dwarf Japanese Red Cedar) Cryptomeria japonica 'Pipo' is a rare upright, small to medium sized shrub with bright green summer leaves which turn bronze in the winter.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Cryptomeria japonica 'Pipo' is a rare upright, small to medium sized shrub with bright green summer leaves which turn bronze in the winter. Narrow in habit and suitable for gardens of any size, growing in a container or for rockeries.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Cryptomeria japonica 'Pipo' will grow to be a narrow, small or eventually medium sized shrub in time.
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Habit - Narrow, Rare and Unusual
- On sale!