Cryptomeria japonica 'Aritaki'
(Dwarf Japanese Cedar) A rare, dwarf selection of Japanese Cedar, Cryptomeria japonica 'Aritaki' grows to be a small to medium sized shrub with a densely branching habit and compressed, light green foliage.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A rare, dwarf selection of Japanese Cedar, Cryptomeria japonica 'Aritaki' has a shrubby habit and compressed, light green foliage. Due to its small size this is suitable for small gardens or for growing in a container.
Cryptomeria japonica 'Aritaki' is slow growing and not for instant gratification.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Cryptomeria japonica 'Aritaki' will grow to be a small or eventually medium sized shrub in time.
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot, Rare and Unusual