(Orange Blossom) New to us, Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' is a compact evergreen shrub with dark green, glossy leaves with narrow finger-like lobes.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
New to us, Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' is a compact evergreen shrub with dark green, glossy leaves with narrow finger-like lobes. The leaves are aromatic. Clusters of scented white flowers appear in spring once established.
Although tolerant of some shade, best flower display will be seen in a position with plenty of sun and shelter from strong winds.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Fertile, well-drained soils.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Ideally Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' requires shelter from cold winter winds and protection in very severe winters.
- Flowering Period: May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' grows to be a medium sized rounded shrub once established.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Pruning: Prune to shape after flowering if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium, Shrub - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Suitable for Containers, Screening/Hedge, Foliage - Unusual Shape, Scented
- Sold Out
- On sale!