(Orange Blossom) New to us, Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' is a compact evergreen shrub with dark green, glossy leaves with narrow finger-like lobes.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' is a compact evergreen shrub with dark green, glossy leaves with narrow finger-like lobes. The leaves are aromatic. Clusters of scented white flowers appear in spring once established.
Although tolerant of some shade, best flower display will be seen in a position with plenty of sun and shelter from strong winds.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Fertile, well-drained soils.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Ideally Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' requires shelter from cold winter winds and protection in very severe winters.
- Flowering Period: May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Choisya × dewitteana 'Greenfingers' grows to be a medium sized rounded shrub once established.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Pruning: Prune to shape after flowering if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m), Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Suitable for Containers, Screening/Hedge, Foliage - Unusual Shape, Scented