(Dwarf Peashrub) An unusual dwarf shrub, Caragana aurantiaca has masses of handsome yellow & orange flowers in early summer.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An unusual dwarf, spreading shrub, Caragana aurantiaca has masses of handsome yellow & orange flowers in early summer. The branches are elegant and slightly pendulous with fine green leaves.
Very tolerant of areas with a poor, well drained or sandy soil and will flower best in a position with full sun.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained soil. Caragana aurantiaca will do well in very poor conditions, although it dislikes and will not grow well in a heavy, waterlogged soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Flowering Period: May.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Caragana aurantiaca grows to be a small rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: up to 1.5m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also likeNew Price Each £35.00New Price Each £32.00New Price Each £25.00New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £35.00