Campsis x tagliabuana 'Madame Galen'
A spectacular flowering climber, Campsis tagliabuana 'Madame Galen' has clusters of vivid, orange-red, trumpet-shaped flowers in late summer and early autumn.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A spectacular flowering climber, Campsis tagliabuana 'Madame Galen' has clusters of vivid, orange-red, trumpet-shaped flowers in late summer and early autumn. These flowers are 8 - 10 cm long, and eye-catching against the dark green leaves.
Campsis tagliabuana 'Madame Galen' is a vigorous climbing plant for growing against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September
- Flower Colour: Dark orange-red
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 8 m (26 ft)
- Spread: 4 m (13 ft)
- Important: Campsis tagliabuana 'Madame Galen' will grow and flower best in a hot position with plenty of sun. In the shade they tend to grow vigorously but not flower well.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like