Buddleja davidii 'Grand Cascade'
(Butterfly Bush) New to us, Buddleja davidii 'Grand Cascade' is a deciduous medium sized to tall shrub with arching branches once established covered with long spikes of tiny, fragrant mauve flowers in mid to late summer.
Sent by courier. Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
New to us, Buddleja davidii 'Grand Cascade' is a deciduous medium sized to tall shrub with arching branches once established covered with long spikes of tiny, fragrant mauve flowers in mid to late summer. The flowers are very popular with bees and butterflies. The leaves are mid green in colour.
Best flower display will be seen in a position with plenty of sun.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: Mauve.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Buddleja davidii 'Grand Cascade' grows to be a medium to large branching shrub if left unpruned.
- Height: up to 2.5 - 3 m (8 - 10 ft)
- Spread: 2 - 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Pruning: To encourage flowering and keep a tidy habit, prune Buddleja davidii 'Grand Cascade' back hard to a bud in February or March.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium, Shrub - Large
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Wildlife Friendly - Bees, Scented, Suitable for Containers