Buddleja 'Dreaming White'
(Butterfly Bush) A new compact selection, Buddleja 'Dreaming White' has long, pure white flower spikes with pale centers from summer until early autumn.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A new compact selection, Buddleja 'Dreaming White' has long, pure white flower spikes with pale centers from summer until early autumn. The leaves are mid green in colour.
Tough and reliable, this will flower best in a position with plenty of sunlight.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Flower Colour: White.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Buddleja 'Dreaming White' grows to be a compact small to medium sized shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6ft)
- Spread: 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft)
- Pruning: To encourage flowering and keep a tidy habit, prune Buddleja 'Dreaming White' back hard to a bud in February or March.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), To grow in a pot, Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies)
You might also like