Buddleja davidii 'Nanho White'
(Butterfly Bush) A handsome butterfly bush, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho White' is compact with arching branches and long, fragrant pure white flowers in mid to late summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A handsome butterfly bush, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho White' is compact with arching branches and long, fragrant pure white flowers in mid to late summer. The leaves are lance-shaped and grey-green in colour.
Charming, low maintenance garden shrub, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho White' can be pruned hard to size when required and has colourful flowers summer flowers, popular with bees and butterflies! Excellent as part of a flowering border.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: White.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Medium sized branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft) - 2 m ( 6ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Pruning: To encourage flowering and keep a tidy habit, prune Buddleja davidii 'Nanho White' back hard to a live bud in February or March.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), To grow in a pot
You might also like