Buddleja davidii 'White Profusion'
(Butterfly Bush) Known for its stunning summer display, Buddleja davidii 'White Profusion' has dense spikes of lightly fragrant, white flowers in summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Known for its stunning summer display, Buddleja davidii 'White Profusion' has dense spikes of lightly fragrant, white flowers in summer. The leaves are mid green and the long lasting flowers are popular with bees and butterflies.
Popular and reliable large shrub with excellent summer interest.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: White.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Buddleja davidii 'White Profusion' grows to be a large branching, rounded shrub if left unpruned.
- Height: up to 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- Pruning: To encourage flowering and keep a tidy habit, prune Buddleja davidii 'White Profusion' back hard to a bud in February or March.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), To grow in a pot, Scented
You might also like