- Sold Out
Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue'
(Butterfly Bush) A compact butterfly bush, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' has arching branches with spikes of fragrant pale lilac-blue flowers in summer and lance-shaped, grey-green leaves.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
A compact butterfly bush, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' has arching branches with spikes of fragrant pale lilac-blue flowers in summer and lance-shaped, grey-green leaves.
Charming, low maintenance garden shrub, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' can be pruned hard to size when required and has colourful flowers summer flowers, popular with bees and
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: Pale lilac-blue
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Medium sized branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft) - 2 m ( 6ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Pruning: To encourage flowering and keep a tidy habit, prune Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' back hard to a live bud in February or March.
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering in Summer, Wildlife Friendly - Bees, Suitable for Containers