Astrantia major 'Rosea'
(Masterwort) Astrantia major 'Rosea' is a lovely perennial which grows to form a low mound with rose pink flowers in mid to late summer.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A lovely perennial which grows to form a low mound with rose pink flowers in mid to late summer. Flowers best in a position with full sun or light, dappled shade. The flowers are popular with bees and butterflies.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Astrantia major 'Rosea' grows to be a small to medium sized, spreading perennial.
- Height: up to 30 - 50 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
- On sale!