Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum'
(Crested Hart's Tongue Fern ) Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' is a hardy small, evergreen fern with dark stems and narrow, bright green fronds with ruffled edges.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' is a hardy small, evergreen fern with dark stems and narrow, bright green fronds with ruffled edges.
Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' is best in a position in light dappled or heavy shade. It can also be grown very successfully in a container, provided it is in a shady position.
- Position: Light, dappled or heavy shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' grows to be a small, clump forming fern.
- Height: up to 30 - 40 cm (1 - 1½ ft)
- Spread: 30 - 40 cm (1 - 1½ ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Fern - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Suitable for Containers
- On sale!
- On sale!