Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum'
(Crested Hart's Tongue Fern ) Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' is a hardy small, evergreen fern with dark stems and narrow, bright green fronds with ruffled edges.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' is a hardy small, evergreen fern with dark stems and narrow, bright green fronds with ruffled edges.
Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' is best in a position in light dappled or heavy shade. It can also be grown very successfully in a container, provided it is in a shady position.
- Position: Light, dappled or heavy shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Asplenium scolopendrium 'Angustatum' grows to be a small, clump forming fern.
- Height: up to 30 - 40 cm (1 - 1½ ft)
- Spread: 30 - 40 cm (1 - 1½ ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot
You might also like