Agapanthus 'Golden Drop'
(Variegated African Lily) A compact perennial, Agapanthus 'Golden Drop' has eye-catching green and creamy-gold variegated leaves with pale blue flowers in summer.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A compact perennial, Agapanthus 'Golden Drop' has eye-catching green and creamy-gold variegated leaves with pale blue flowers in summer. The flower stems are up to 30 - 40 cm tall once established.
Best is a sunny position with well drained soil and shelter from strong wind. Can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained soil. Not suitable for soils prone to waterlogging.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Shelter from strong wind and not really suitable for cold, exposed areas.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Agapanthus 'Golden Drop' is a small clump forming perennial with small to medium sized flower stems.
- Height: up to 40 cm (1 1/2 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 30 - 45 cm (1 - 11/2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Leaf Colour - Variegated, To grow in a pot
- On sale!