Agapanthus 'Mi Casa'
(African lily) An evergreen perennial, Agapanthus 'Mi Casa' is clump forming with dark green leaves and tall stems of pure white flowers in summer!
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A hardy evergreen perennial, Agapanthus 'Mi Casa' is clump forming with dark green leaves and tall stems of pure white flowers in summer! The flower stems are up to 60 - 80 cm tall once established.
Best is a sunny position with well drained soil and shelter from strong wind. Can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained soil. Not suitable for soils prone to waterlogging.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Shelter from strong wind and not really suitable for cold, exposed areas.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Agapanthus 'Mi Casa' is a clump forming perennial with tall flower stems.
- Height: up to 80 cm (2 - 2 1/2 ft)
- Spread: 45 - 2 cm (1 1/2 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features