Agapanthus 'Mi Casa'
(African lily) An evergreen perennial, Agapanthus 'Mi Casa' is clump forming with dark green leaves and tall stems of pure white flowers in summer!
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A hardy evergreen perennial, Agapanthus 'Mi Casa' is clump forming with dark green leaves and tall stems of pure white flowers in summer! The flower stems are up to 60 - 80 cm tall once established.
Best is a sunny position with well drained soil and shelter from strong wind. Can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained soil. Not suitable for soils prone to waterlogging.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Shelter from strong wind and not really suitable for cold, exposed areas.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Agapanthus 'Mi Casa' is a clump forming perennial with tall flower stems.
- Height: up to 80 cm (2 - 2 1/2 ft)
- Spread: 45 - 2 cm (1 1/2 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Evergreen, To grow in a pot
You might also like