Acer palmatum 'Anne Irene'
(Japanese Maple) New to us, Acer palmatum 'Anne Irene' grows to be a large shrub in the short term or eventually very small, upright tree with deeply cut lemon-green leaves with a slender, coral red margin.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, Acer palmatum 'Anne Irene' grows to be a large shrub in the short term or eventually very small, upright tree with deeply cut lemon-green leaves with a pretty coral red margin. The leaves turn shades or yellow & orange before falling in autumn.
Best foliage colour in sun or dappled shade with shelter from strong winds..
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. In our experience, the autumn colour will be more vivid when planted on acidic soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy. Acer palmatum 'Anne Irene' will grow best when planted in an area sheltered from strong winds.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Large shrub or very small tree with a somewhat upright form once established.
- Height: up to 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- Spread: 2.5 - 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (4m - 8m), Shrub - Large (3m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Ornamental Bark, Foliage - Gold/Yellow