Acer pseudoplatanus 'Brilliantissimum'
A popular and reliable small garden tree, Acer pseudoplatanus 'Brilliantissimum' has spectacular shrimp-pink leaves in spring.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A popular and reliable small garden tree, Acer pseudoplatanus 'Brilliantissimum' has spectacular shrimp-pink leaves in spring. This vivid pink leaf colour holds for several weeks before the leaves gradually fade back to creamy green in mid to late summer.
The slow rate of growth makes Acer pseudoplatanus 'Brilliantissimum' suitable for growing in smaller gardens or even very large containers.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Acer pseudoplatanus 'Brilliantissimum' grows to be a small tree with a bushy, rounded head once established.
- Height: eventually up to 6 m (20 ft) / or up to 2.5 - 3 m (8 - 10 ft) after 10 years
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft) / or up to 2.5 - 3 m (8 - 10 ft) after 10 years
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Leaf Colour - Purple/Red
You might also like