(Also known as Zabelia triflora) Unusual in the UK, Abelia triflora is native to the Himalayas and grows to be a large, upright shrub with sweetly scented clusters of white (tinged pin) flowers in early summer.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Unusual in the UK, Abelia triflora is native to the Himalayas and grows to be a large, upright shrub with sweetly scented clusters of white (tinged pink) flowers in early summer.
Abelia triflora is an excellent plant for bringing scent into the garden and is best planted in a sunny position where the flower fragrance can be appreciated in the summer.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Abelia triflora appreciates shelter from cold winter winds.
- Flowering Period: June
- Flower Colour: White / pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Large, graceful, upright shrub or possibly a very small tree in warm, mild areas.
- Height: up to 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- Spread: 2 - 3 m (6 - 10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Scented, To grow in a pot
You might also likeNew Price Each £14.95
New Price Each £19.95New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £22.95
New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £12.95