An unusual small tree, Magnolia 'Pegasus' has masses of white flowers in spring.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A handsome small tree, Magnolia 'Pegasus' has masses of eye-catching white tulip-shaped flowers, purple at the base in spring once established. These flowers seem to be fairly frost resistant.
Suitable for small gardens and a position in full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April.
- Flower Colour: White.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small rounded, branching tree.
- Height: up to 20 - 26 m (13 - 16 ft).
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
You might also like