A small tree, Magnolia 'Lois' has masses of yellow flowers in spring once established.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A very handsome small tree, Magnolia 'Lois' has masses of bright yellow flowers in spring once established. These flowers appear before or as the leaves emerge.
Suitable for small gardens and a position in full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April.
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: A very small rounded, branching tree.
- Height: up to 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft).
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
You might also like