Syringa patula 'Miss Kim'
(Lilac) A medium sized to large shrub, Syringa 'Miss Kim' has panicles of very fragrant, lavender pink flowers in late spring/early summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A medium sized to large shrub, Syringa 'Miss Kim' has panicles of very fragrant, lavender pink flowers in late spring/early summer. The leaves are bright green in the summer time, turning handsome shades of red/purple autumn colour.
Syringa 'Miss Kim' will grow and flower best if planted in a warm, sunny position.
- Position: Full Sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Syringa 'Miss Kim' grows to be a medium sized to large, upright shrub once established.
- Height: approx 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Scented, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like