Spiraea nipponica 'Halward's Silver'
A popular compact shrub, Spiraea nipponica 'Halward's Silver' is densely branching with dark green leaves and rounded clusters of handsome white flowers in late spring and early summer.
Supplied Size: 3L pots (approx 3 years old, 20 - 25 cm tall)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A popular compact shrub, Spiraea nipponica 'Halward's Silver' is densely branching with dark green leaves and rounded clusters of handsome white flowers in late spring and early summer. Yellow and gold autumn colour once established.
Spiraea nipponica 'Halward's Silver' can be grown in a large container or garden border and the best flower display/autumn colour will be achieved in a position with plenty of sunlight.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Spiraea nipponica 'Halward's Silver' grows to be a small, compact, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 100 cm (3 ft) - or smaller if pruned from time to time.
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
You might also like