Weigela florida 'Evita'
A dense and spreading deciduous shrub, Weigela florida 'Evita' has masses of funnel-shaped, bright carmine-red flowers in spring or early summer.
Supplied Size: 3L pots (three year old plants, 30 - 40 cm tall)
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A dense and spreading deciduous shrub, Weigela florida 'Evita' has masses of funnel-shaped, bright carmine-red flowers in spring or early summer. These flowers are very colourful and stand out well against the dark green leaves.
Weigela florida 'Evita' is a attractive, flowering plant, generally giving its best display in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Weigela florida 'Evita' grows to be a spreading, small to medium sized shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like