Syringa meyeri 'Palibin'
(Korean Lilac) A hardy small Lilac, Syringa meyeri 'Palibin' is ideal for a sunny position and has masses of pale pink flowers in early summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A hardy small Lilac, Syringa meyeri 'Palibin' is ideal for a sunny position and has masses of pale pink flowers in early summer. These flowers are fragrant and the leaves are mid green in colour.
Slow growing initially, Syringa meyeri 'Palibin' grows to be a small to medium sized shrub in time and is ideal for small gardens. It can also be grown in a container if required.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist or well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy.
- Flowering Period: May
- Flower Colour: Pale pink
- Rate of Growth: Slow until established then moderate.
- Habit: Syringa meyeri 'Palibin' grows to be a small to medium sized, rounded shrub in time.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Notes: Syringa meyeri 'Palibin' will flower best in a warm, sunny position.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), To grow in a pot, Scented
You might also like