- On sale!
Weigela florida 'Black and White'
An exciting shrub, Weigela 'Black and White' has dark brown/green spring leaves which turn chocolate purple later in summer.
Supplied Size: 3L pots (three to four year old plants, approx 20 - 25 cm tall)
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
An exciting shrub, Weigela 'Black and White' has dark brown/green spring leaves which turn chocolate purple later in summer. These dark leaves are the perfect foil for clusters of creamy white flowers which appear on the branches in early summer.
Weigela 'Black and White' is an attractive, flowering plant, generally giving its best display of flowers and leaf colour when planted in a sunny position. Slow growing and so suitable for small gardens.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Weigela 'Black and White' grows to be a spreading, small shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Purple/Red, To grow in a pot
You might also like