- On sale!
Fuchsia x 'King George'
Fuchsia x 'King George' is a small, spreading shrub with green leaves and masses of large red and violet flowers in late summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
(Hardy Fuchsia) A small robust Fuchsia with an excellent display of large scarlet and violet flowers in late summer. Fuchsia x 'King George' has a low, spreading habit, makes a pretty, flowering garden shrub and is also suitable for being grown in a large container or pot.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Fuchsia x 'King George' grows to be a small spreading shrub.
- Height: 1 m (3 ft) if left unpruned.
- Spread: up to 1.5 m (5 ft) if left unpruned.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like