Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc'
(Mock Orange ) An upright branching cultivar, Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' has masses of large white, sweet-scented flowers in early summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
An upright branching cultivar, Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' has masses of large white, sweet-scented flowers in early summer. Attractive flowering shrub best suited for a warm, sunny border.
Superb flowering shrub ideal for a sunny border! Can also be grown in a large container.
- Position: Sun or light, dappled shade. Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' will flowers best if planted in full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' grows to be a small to medium sized rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- Pruning: Prune Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' to shape immediately after flowering if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Scented
You might also like