A branching and medium sized shrub, Weigela 'Styriaca' has long, arching branches once established covered with masses of bell-shaped, bright pink flowers in late spring or early summer.
Supplied Size: 3L containers (three to four years old, 30 - 40 cm tall)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A branching and medium sized shrub, Weigela 'Styriaca' has long, arching branches once established covered with masses of bell-shaped, bright pink flowers in late spring or early summer. The leaves are dark, lime green in colour.
Weigela 'Styriaca' is an attractive, flowering plant, generally giving its best display of flowers in a sunny position. Good as a standalone specimen or when planted in groups.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Weigela 'Styriaca' grows to be a spreading, small to medium sized shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like