Iris sibirica 'Sparkling Rose'
(Siberian Iris) A handsome Iris with bright green, lance shaped leaves and vivid pinkish-purple flowers with a white/pale yellow base.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A handsome Iris with bright green, lance shaped leaves and vivid pinkish-purple flowers with a white/pale yellow base. Clump forming and best in a position with sun or light, partial shade with decent drainage.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained soil including soil. Avoid very wet areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with tall flowering stems.
- Height: up to 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like