Euphorbia cyparissias 'Tasmanian Tiger'
(Variegated Spurge) An eye-catching semi-evergreen perennial with heavily variegated, creamy white and grey-green leaves and clusters of cream and yellow flowers in Spring.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
An eye-catching semi-evergreen perennial with heavily variegated, creamy white and grey-green leaves and clusters of cream and yellow flowers in Spring.
Euphorbia cyparissias 'Tasmanian Tiger' can hold its leaves all winter in mild or very sheltered areas but may die back in colder, more exposed gardens to regrow the following year. Excellent in sun or partial shade and can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - May.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Euphorbia cyparissias 'Tasmanian Tiger' grows to be a small clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (approx 2 ft ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: The sap of Euphorbia can be a skin irritant. Wear gloves when planting or pruning. Do not eat!!
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Variegated, To grow in a pot
You might also like