Euphorbia cyparissias subsp. wulfenii
(Mediterranean spurge) A large clump forming perennial, Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii has tall stems with handsome rounded heads of greenish-yellow flowers covered with blue-green leaves.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A large clump forming perennial, Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii has tall stems with handsome rounded heads of greenish-yellow flowers covered with blue-green leaves. Very architectural plant and in warm areas can be shrub-like.
Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii is drought resistant and very suitable for hot, sunny, well drained areas.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - May.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii is a large, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 100 - 150 cm (3 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- Notes: The sap of Euphorbia can be a skin irritant. Wear gloves when planting or pruning. Do not eat!!
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Large
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver
You might also like