Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk'
(Catmint) The enchanting Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' has soft, rosy pink flowers opening from dark purple buds.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
The enchanting Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' has soft, rosy pink flowers opening from dark purple buds. This has attractive grey green foliage, a more compact growth habit than many Catmints and is wonderfully aromatic.
With a long flowering period in summer, this is a fine addition to a flowering border of cottage garden.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' is very tolerant of dry soil conditions.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with an open, mounded habit.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Cut Nepeta grandiflora 'Dawn to Dusk' back to ground level after flowering to encourage fresh foliage and a second flush of flowers.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), Scented
You might also like