Hemerocallis 'Strawberry Candy'
(Day Lily) A vigorous day lily, Hemerocallis 'Strawberry Candy' has eye-catching pale pink flowers with a strawberry pink-red eye on tall stems in mid to late summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A vigorous day lily, Hemerocallis 'Strawberry Candy' has eye-catching pale pink flowers with a strawberry pink-red eye on tall stems in mid to late summer. The slender leaves are mid green in colour.
Hemerocallis 'Strawberry Candy' can be grown as a stand alone plant or as ground cover in small groups and flowers best in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 80 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Prune out and remove the old flower stems. To retain vigorous, divide and replant every 2 - 3 years.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like