Aster pringlei 'Monte Cassino'
(Michaelmas Daisy) An attractive clump forming perennial, Aster pringlei 'Monte Cassino' has masses of dainty white, daisy-like flowers in summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
An attractive clump forming perennial, Aster pringlei 'Monte Cassino' has masses of dainty white, daisy-like flowers in summer. These flowers can be cut and used in displays if required. The leaves are fine and mid-green in colour.
Aster pringlei 'Monte Cassino' will flower best if planted in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy. Aster pringlei 'Monte Cassino' is notably tolerant of dry soil conditions.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Aster pringlei 'Monte Cassino' grows to be a medium sized, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm ( 2 - 2 1/2 ft)
- Spread: 50 - 60 cm (1 1/2 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like