A clump forming perennial, Helenium hoopesii has attractive bright orange-yellow or golden yellow flowers in late spring or early summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A clump forming perennial, Helenium hoopesii has attractive bright orange-yellow or golden yellow flowers in late spring or early summer. The leaves are smooth and grey-green in colour.
Popular with bees and butterflies and excellent for planting in borders or in sunny meadow-like areas.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July..
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Helenium hoopesii grows to be an upright, clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 60 - 80 cm (approx 2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like