Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina'
(Windflower) A late summer flowering perennial, Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina' has large bright purplish-pink, double flowers in August and September.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A late summer flowering perennial, Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina' has large bright purplish-pink, double flowers in August and September. The leaves are dark green. An attractive, neat perennial ideal for a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist but well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August and September
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Anemone hupehensis var japonica 'Pamina' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (1 ½ - 2ft)
- Spread: 30 cm (1 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November)
You might also like