(Borinda Bamboo) A clump forming bamboo native to China, Fargesia angustissima has slender and dainty, dark green leaves with handsome young shoots.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A clump forming bamboo native to China, Fargesia angustissima has slender and dainty, dark green leaves with handsome young shoots. Tall, slender canes arching once established.
Fargesia angustissima requires a position in sun or partial shade with shelter from cold winds.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Fargesia angustissima grows to be a medium sized or eventually tall, clump forming bamboo depending on how mild the area is.
- Height: 2.5 - 4 m (8 - 13ft)
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Grass - Large (over 6 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Screening/Hedge, To grow in a pot
You might also like