Euonymus japonicus 'Kathy'
Euonymus japonicus 'Kathy' is a robust medium sized, evergreen shrub with glossy green leaved edged with white variegation.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Euonymus japonicus 'Kathy' is a robust medium sized, evergreen shrub with glossy green leaved edged with white variegation. Leaves may develop purple tints in late autumn/winter during or after cold weather.
Most suited for a position in full sun or light, dappled shade and it stands out well when planted against other shrubs with dark foliage. Can be planted to grow as an informal low hedge if required.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Young leaves in spring can be susceptible to late frost and so it may require protection (cover with fleece, etc) in these conditions.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to medium.
- Habit: Euonymus japonicus 'Kathy' grows to be a small to medium sized rounded shrub which can be pruned to shape.
- Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 - 6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Screening/Hedge, Suitable for Containers, Foliage - Variegated