(Dwarf Leatherwood ) Eucryphia milliganii is a fairly narrow evergreen shrub or eventually very small tree with pretty white flowers in summer.
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A miniature species, Eucryphia milliganii has small, delicate, glossy green leaves and delicate, cup-shaped white flowers in late summer. More slow growing than the other Eucryphia listed here, and perhaps a little hardier. Ideal for a sheltered woodland garden!
- Position: Sheltered in full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: May require protection! Eucryphia milliganii requires a warm position and shelter from cold winter winds and is best in a warm, sunny area.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Eucryphia milliganii eventually grows to be a very small, densely branching tree.
- Height: up to 4 m (16 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
Notes: Prune to shape after flowering if required. Eucryphia milliganii , .
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall), Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Scented, To grow in a pot
You might also like