Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek'
(Maidenhair Tree) New to us, Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek' is a shrub with an eye-catching irregular habit once established and deeply divided, fan-shaped leaves.
Supplied Size: 3L/4L pots (approx three years old, 30 - 50 cm tall)
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
New to us, Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek' is a shrub with an eye-catching irregular habit once established and deeply divided, fan-shaped leaves. The leaves are dark green in summer, turning yellow and gold before falling in autumn.
Suitable for a sunny position and can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek' grows to be a medium sized shrub.
- Height: 2.5 - 3 m (8 - 10 ft).
- Spread: 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like