- On sale!
Pinus strobus 'Fastigiata'
(Columnar White Pine) A handsome tree, Pinus strobus 'Fastigiata' has a narrow, columnar habit with upright branches and soft, slender blue-green needles.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A handsome tree, Pinus strobus 'Fastigiata' has a narrow, columnar habit with upright branches and soft, slender blue-green needles.
Pinus strobus 'Fastigiata' is an excellent choice of narrow tree for gardens with limited space.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Avoid wet or waterlogged ground.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Pinus strobus 'Fastigiata' grows to be a narrow, columnar tree.
- Height: 12 - 15 m (40 - 50 ft)
- Spread: approx 3 m (10 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver, Habit - Narrow
You might also like