Cedrus deodara 'Feelin Blue'
Available Winter 2019
(Dwarf Blue Cedar) An unusual slow growing Cedar, Cedrus deodara 'Feelin' Blue' has lovely steel blue foliage and a low cascading habit.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
An unusual slow growing Cedar, Cedrus deodara 'Feelin' Blue' has lovely steel blue foliage and a low cascading habit. Best foliage colour will be seen in a position with plenty of sunlight.
Particularly suitable for growing as a ground cover plant or in a rock garden or alternatively, a leader can be selected and grown up a tall supporting cane to give height and impact. Cedrus deodara 'Feelin' Blue' can also be grown in a large container or trough.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Fully hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Cedrus deodara 'Feelin' Blue' is a low, weeping ground cover plant. Can be trained vertically for height if required.
- Height: 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver, Habit - Weeping
You might also like