Ginkgo biloba 'Anny's Dwarf'
(Dwarf Maidenhair Tree) Ginkgo biloba 'Anny's Dwarf' is an unusual dwarf selection with a compact, branching habit and fairly deeply lobed, fan-shaped leaves.
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
Ginkgo biloba 'Anny's Dwarf' is an unusual dwarf selection with a compact, branching habit and fairly deeply lobed, fan-shaped leaves. The leaves are green in the summer, turning handsome shades of bronze and gold before falling in autumn.
Ginkgo biloba 'Anny's Dwarf' is most suited to a nice, sunny position and does very well in urban areas. It is also very good in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Anny's Dwarf' grows to be a small or eventually medium sized, densely branching shrub.
- Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: Ginkgo biloba 'Anny's Dwarf' is slow growing and will take years to reach the above height and spread.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like