Taxus baccata 'Cristata'
(Dwarf English Yew) Taxus baccata 'Cristata' is an unusual dwarf yew with interesting, slightly curling, dark green needles in congested clumps on the stems.
Supplied Size: 3L pot
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
Taxus baccata 'Cristata' is an unusual dwarf yew with interesting, slightly curling, dark green needles in congested clumps on the stems. Suitable for sun or shade and grows very well in a large container.
Taxus baccata 'Cristata' is not a plant for instant gratification due to its very slow rate of growth.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Small densely branching shrub with a rounded, sometimes slightly upright habit.
- Height: up to 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft) in many years
- Spread: 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like