Taxus baccata 'Standishii'
(Fastigiate Golden Yew Tree) A dense, upright selection of yew with attractive golden-yellow foliage in summer, by the time Taxus baccata 'Standishii' it reaches a height of 200 cm ( 6 ft), it will be just 30 cm (1 ft) wide.
Supplied Size: 3L containers (approx 3 years old, 25 - 30 cm tall)
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A dense, upright selection of yew with attractive golden-yellow foliage in summer, by the time Taxus baccata 'Standishii' it reaches a height of 200 cm ( 6 ft), it will be just 30 cm (1 ft) wide.
This yew will keep this shape with no pruning or trimming and therefore grows as a superb formal conifer and is an ideal choice for a garden with limited space.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Eventually a very small tree with an upright, narrow habit.
- Height: up to 4 m (13 ft)
- Spread: 50 cm (1 1/2 ft).
- Notes: Taxus baccata 'Standishii' is a female cultivar and can produce ornamental, bright red fruit late in the year.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Honey Fungus Resistant, Leaf Colour - Gold/Yellow, To grow in a pot
You might also like