Ginkgo biloba 'Mariken'
(Dwarf Maidenhair Tree) Interesting and very dwarf selection of Ginkgo which grows to form a compact, rounded mass of branches and leaves.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
Interesting and very dwarf selection of Ginkgo which grows to form a compact, rounded mass of branches and leaves. The individual leaves are dark green, fan-shaped and turn bright yellow before falling in autumn.
A small rounded shrub suitable for even the smallest of gardens or for growing in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Small rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: This plant is very slow growing and will take many years to reach the above height and spread.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like